LOCATION & TIMES:
Re-creation Burwood East, Melbourne, VICTORIA – AUSTRALIA:
Sat 29th JULY: 11:30am – 5:30pm;
Sun 30th JULY: 11:30am – 5:30pm
(further details will be supplied 1 week prior to the course commencement)
It doesn’t matter what type of dance fitness class you teach, you will learn how to adapt elite coaching methods and techniques your teaching style and class. In our courses, you will; share, network, learn, develop and enjoy a fun learning atmosphere with like-minded GX professionals.
The 2 day (optional 3rd day for accreditation) LIVE course and the ONLINE backup material provides the instructors a relaxed, educational and comfortable education experience. That’s why we chose Goodlife Wantirna to execute our course in Melbourne, its spacious and supported by modern teaching equipment.
The students will learn the following:
- The five elements that every dance fitness instructor should know about, i.e. F.A.C.T.S.™ (Fitness, Approach, Coaching, Technique and Structure)
- Instruction on musicality and how to layer/progress dance movement and choreography, safely, and effectively.
- The Dance Fitness class Anatomy.
- Coaching advance techniques.
- The fundamentals of being a Group Fitness Instructor.
- Planning, delivery and evaluation of dance fitness class.
- Professional effective communication and after sales service, managing clients’ needs and maintaining rapport.
- Visual and verbal cueing.
- Elements and techniques of dance, applying techniques during the class including progression and adaptation.
- The anatomy of a dance fitness class
- Tried and proven coaching techniques used by top dance fitness presenters
- Choreography development methods
- Choreography writing skills and scripting
The students, upon successful completion of the course, will be able to deliver a safe effective Dance Fitness class using the DanceXtreme® coaching techniques.
LIVE Courses: The live courses are delivered by a Certified LRF Master Trainer. The students in these courses will receive the [P]ass certificate and 14CEC points.
- 14 CEC points with Fitness Australia
- Paper back FULL manual
- Practical coaching and assessment
- [P]ass certificate
- [A]ccreditation certificate subject to passing the test
- 3 months video footage subscription – purchases available.
Optionally, students wishing to again Accreditation, can become certified on the (optional) 3rd day. This is an added advantage for students wishing to accelerate their Accreditation in becoming an LRF Trainer and Presenter.