Please go to the “Bookings Page” to find out when your next
Quarterly Workshop is within your region.
WHAT IS A QUARTERLY WORKSHOP?
This is a workshop specific for the LRF® instructors/course payees to maintain their ON-LINE access and ensure their currency of their accreditation with LRF®.
Each LRF® Instructor is required to register for a workshop, attending the workshop is optional (however encouraged) but payment is mandatory to ensure your continual access to “myLRF” (online music and choreography).
NB: The workshops will sometimes coincide with courses within your region.
All LRF® instructors are required to attend and pay for 4 workshops per year in any of the venues provided. Rather than simply collect regular payment, LRF® believe in continual development, therefore, we offer an optional workshop with your payment. It is up to you to attend the workshop, however, payment for your ongoing access is mandatory.
– Workshops are for all LRF® course payees/instructors.
– Everyone who has attended an LRF® course will have access to online footage via the “myLRF” option. This access is not free and requires regular 3 monthly workshop payment. Regardless if you are accredited, passed or not, if you attended the courses provided by LRF® your online access to myLRF is active for the duration of 3 months. If you wish to maintain your online access to music and choreography, you must attend the workshop and/or process the payment.
– It is likely to be conducted during the regular course Master Class.
– LRF® payees must attend 4 workshops per year to maintain their access to myLRF.
– The workshops are schedule on the following months within your local area. The key months to put in your diary are as follows.
SEPTEMBER (1st week)
NOVEMBER (last week)